We relaunched PointBuzz late, late last night. I started the conversion and upload around 12:45 a.m., and gave up screwing around with it around 3. I got it to a point where it was mostly functional.
It was kind of fun to do that late night thing, but it still needs some work. I'm happy with how quickly it came together, and all things considered, a lot of things could have gone wrong. I feel like we have a platform to build off of now that's not cluttered and weighed down. It's crazy fast, which is a huge plus. I'm happy to see render times for pages around 5/100 of a second. That is such an improvement.
Now I just need to get down the list of stuff that still needs to be resolved and I'll be more or less content.