First off, I have to apologize. If you wrote something today or posted a comment today, it was accidentally blown away. My backup was corrupt and the last good data I had was from about 3a.m. EST Thursday morning. Sorry!
Anyway, after getting a few kinks worked out, it is otherwise working. The new features include:
- Shorter URL's. Mine, for example, will simply be www.campusfish.com/Jeff.
- Custom styles: You can choose from a few styles, and I'll work on additional styles in the next week or so. You can also do your own style, if you're really ambitious and know CSS.
- Better album management: Order the pics by number and edit picture slugs.
- Traditional blog roll: Gone is the difficult calendar and list box. You'll have your last 20 entries on your blog home, and the archive is broken up by month.
- Edit comments: Duh.
- Better friend management: Looks the same, but expired members will appear crossed out, and expired "friends of" will not appear at all.
- Blog title and subitle: Found in your profile edit.
- Web site: In your profile.
- Public commenting: You can turn on the ability to allow non-members to post.
Stuff that won't quite be ready:
- Totally hide a post from everyone but you.
- Only friends can see post.
- Comment track-back via RSS.
You should login and click the profile link in the left-side navigation. Check all of your options and fill in the blanks.