Well, here I am, without work again. It's seriously weird, and I'm a little alarmed that I'm not more concerned than I actually I am.
Steph is fond of making lists, so here are the pros and cons of being unemployed...
- No income. That's a bummer.
- Lack of routine.
- Crappy economy.
- No eating out three or more times a week.
- No buying crap I don't really need.
- No getting up before 7 a.m.
- No having to deal with morons incapable of running a company.
- More time to work on projects that are important to me.
- The potential to develop my projects into real revenue streams (like this site).
- More time to continue learning about my craft.
Breaking it down like that gives you a little persepective. It all comes down to money, really, and money should not have such a strangle-hold on people.
So here begins a new adventure...