This is probably the longest period in awhile that I've gone without writing some stuff. Here's why, in bullet point form:
- Some of what's on my mind is professional, and not stuff I can really write about yet.
- A lot of what I want to write would be to criticize people who do nothing but bitch and moan and generally hold society back. I don't need to add to that noise.
- As transparent as I like to be about life, in part because I feel like it keeps me honest, there are certain things to share that I worry would come back to bite me in the ass.
- The weather has made me a zombie for the last week.
- Some things are just too private. Read into that, for more meaning. :)
- Lego Lord of The Rings on Xbox is eating up a lot of free time. Seriously, this one is a lot harder than most of the previous games.
- A lot of what I want to write about is better as a Facebook status update. Or witty comments like... Friend: "The thing about Lincoln is that you know how it ends." Me: "He runs for a second term?"
There is stuff that will flow, but it's likely to be of a fluffier variety. I've spent a lot of time being deep and reflective lately, for generally positive reasons, so dick and fart jokes are feeling pretty necessary right now.